2014-05-05

433 Here's To Never Growing Up

Avril is back--- was what I felt when I first listened to this song. In reality today's artists (or not limited to today's, they have been always ever) seem frequently change their outfit and style and even the musicality whatever they like, and I don't mind if Avril Lavigne truly got back to her roots of teenage punkish anthem that everyone of the age loved including me, or not. It's just cool song and the straightforward message captivates me. In this video with bunch of reckless teenagers at prom party night she songs to celebrate those who never grow up, stay young at heart. This simplicity and irresistible happiness strike me. 

One moment in the video attracted my attention when the film almost paused for a good deal of time showing her red wristwatch. At first I didn't realize clearly but soon got the point, that obviously the second hand of the watch was still. Of course it means "to never to grow up." Being once a MTV-addicted teenager myself, I've seen lots of cool music films but sometimes such a simple but witty idea dazzles me.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment