2017-05-30

743 Skateboard

Sometimes very suddenly I come to understand what I wish to do. For this couple of days all of a sudden, skateboarding have been standing out in my mind, since I saw some skateboarders practicing in a quiet and comfortable evening at the large park in front of a museum. I have never experienced it and I know I have been wishing if I could play it. I have been wishing to do certain kind of things, from horseback riding to flying a helicopter. I don't say I will never be able to experience those, but it's true they are something that I cannot enjoy today. How about skateboarding? I'm sure I cannot play it today in terms of my skill, but it's really something that I can try now if I want. 

Skateboard itself looks nice to me. It's always the one of the coolest street icons and at the same time it's portable, familiar, and super simple. It makes me somewhat happy when I see people holding it in their arms, as if the board is a good friend, a team, a buddy. Maybe snowboard or surfboard might be such thing to those who play it, but the skateboard sounds more convenient, casual, friendly, and airy, while it's always edgy. If I really want to try it, why not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment