2017-03-30

727 Departures

I made a new turn, a new choice, a new start in my life early this year, and ended up with finding a new role that is simply, interesting. But I'm not the only one, and I found not a few friends and acquaintants who made choice to change their lives, in a much more impactful way than just changing a job as I did --- getting married, quitting job and leaving country, and deciding to refresh the whole environment and to change the place to live with leaving everything behind. 

Saying goodbye to a friend is always sad and tough. But I've just done a similar choice to leave my old work place, so I know how they might feel. I know how they feel about their life-changing signal and probably, couldn't help but to make a choice. I know it must be a real strong inner energy that makes it happen. I know this is not separation, but this is a departure. Very often without even knowing the destination, or even if it is not scheduled, we will have our own time for departure.     

No comments:

Post a Comment