2017-07-25

753 Traffic Island

I like being on the traffic island. It's not easy to "happen to be there", though. It's all about the timing of traffic lights and the speed of your walking. Recently I happened to be on the islands between a broad, busy roads with many vehicles coming and going. I was in a very strange feeling of fun, that was, at the moment I was the only human allowed to be in the middle of the place that only cars, or machines can come across. Looking those automobiles rapidly running just in front of and behind me, it felt like as if they were pure machines without any influence of human. I couldn't easily see the drivers, because those cars were rushing too fast to identify anything human. The feeling was fun, because it led me to the imagination of what it is like to be on the taxing way near (or under) the huge airplanes taking off and landing just like enormous dinosaurs. Of course it will be far from comfortable, but this imagination kept me excited as we are not allowed to just to step in to the taxing way even though there is no jets around. What if we have traffic island in the middle of ways to sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment