2018-01-15

805 I Smile to Your Smile

Before even recognizing it I had decided to be a person who enjoy conversation with other people. Originally I was not outgoing nor sociable type of person. I was a bit shy with strangers. But somehow I learned in the course of growing up that I might be able to own other side. I stopped avoiding talking with new people and learned usually people (not always, though) are ready to be open if I am ready to be. The person may not be my best friend, not be a person whom I can share my view, perspective, vision, sense of value or sense of humor, but it makes sense if the communication is made. I smile when the person are having fun or telling funny stories that is totally amusing to the person, even if I find it not that funny. I smile not because the person or his/her story is funny enough, but because I'm happy about seeing the person is enjoying and having a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment