2011-10-01

174 Change

Within past few days I've experienced many changes. I changed my mobile. Renewed my passport. Changed the background image of this page (which I am not totally satisfied so might be changeable sometime again.) Some of favorite weekend radio programs have changed today. 

Things that I changed had changed me a little. Things that I have never expected to happen would change me a lot. Once you open the window of change perhaps you'll trigger a linkage of changes beyond your expectations. 

What I cared most about my new mobile is how well I could use the new camera because I was so long and so well accustomed to the old and very good camera in the former. Old is old, new is new though. As you see above,  clearer pixel and wider view will offer me different experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment