2013-11-17

375 LBIA #2 Not Rainy

My impression in London was "sunny" which must be a really odd expression. But as long as it was true, I cannot say it in different way. It was March. Not too cold, we were walking around all day in shirt and leather jackets. During our 4-days stay I'd seen rain only once or twice. And it wasn't uncomfortable at all, as we found why so many people in London didn't open the umbrella; because it wasn't necessary. When you got wet, you'd be just dry soon (although this was probably due to a certain level of dry climate in a certain season, it was surprising and fun to us.) 

I liked so much the bank of the River Thames, and this shot was the late afternoon on the day before leaving London. It was sunny and I had mixed sense of warm wind and fresh smell of grass. There's a kind of tenderness around the place as if it congratulated our finest travel experience under the rare good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment