2016-09-12

653 Morning Blogging

I get up a bit early, at around 5 am every morning. I spend 2 or 2.5 hours before I leave my place to office, so not much of an early bird in the office. I believe morning time is too comfortable to be spent for work at office. But sometimes I write this blog in 10 or 15 minutes in these morning times. Morning activity is good in two ways, first : you have energy full charged, and second : you cannot spend too much time because you must be in time for work, so naturally your thoughts runs sharper and brighter. Then I reread it some time later in the day and most likely feel that I liked my writing. It sounds clearer and more lively than the other time I write. It's official. I am clear, sharp, bright and lively in the morning. Now I am writing this in the middle of night, when I am not supposed to be best to write, well because, my blog doesn't have to be perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment