2017-04-23

733 Cool and Warm

Interestingly, being funny doesn't conflict with being cool, and I actually appreciate and enjoy to be regarded as a mixed personality of cool and warm. People tells me I'm cool sometimes, and others say I'm warm. It's no surprise because I know I have been living with these mixed feelings. I like to stay calm and quiet, but also I like to entertain people with funny stories and make them laugh. I'm not a kind of person who always smiles, but I do not want to miss any good chance to laugh and make my life hilarious. I don't think I am sweet, but always do whatever I can to make my friends and family happy, which gives me back a lot of energy and happiness. I may be a bit indifferent to social issues, but I like to have fun with my friends and I think I never be a lone wolf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment