2017-10-15

763 Slip

I started to learn kick boxing training and have been practicing it for 2 months, being only a clumsy amateur but enjoying it so much. The other day I slipped in trying to practice middle kick. I was amazed (not by my absolute awkwardness, as that doesn't surprise me), by the quickest motion of my left arm and elbow which hit on the ground to protect my head and back. I was really amazed by the reflexes that reacted on the instance I slipped and before I even noticed what I was doing. It hurt a bit and made a scrape on my elbow but the lessons learned was much greater: it's best not to slip, but sometimes it might be a good idea to learn to slip safely to know how amazingly the reflexes work, needless to say, when you are free from any interference to your nerves and minds, such as smartphones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment