2010-06-23

63 Love Actually is all around


I noticed that I have done only 3 posts this June. That's the worst record since I've started this blog (even in April when I hardly had a time to breathe, 7 posts were updated.)

I know the reasons of my laziness;

1. I had an operation on my eye, and don't feel like working with PC monitor very much.
2. I was busy and happy to send message to my friends who got married during this few weeks.

It seems this is a record year, as I've got letters of marriage from this March to June more than ever!

A schoolmate at university who became a charming doctor,
A friend at french language school who is an excellent secretary,
2 of my ex-colleagues who always cheered me up,
A friend of my part-time job at design studio years ago who share the true fever for the Beatles,
and A classmate of elementary school whom I still remember well.

I realized that love actually is all around me. I do wish to deliver my sincere congratulations to these happy brides and grooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment