2012-11-11

272 Picture Book

When I was a kid I loved especially a dog picture book for children. I had both dog's book and cat's, but without particular reason I always preferred dog. I enjoyed reading the breed of dogs all over the world so much. There were pointers, spaniels, hounds, terriers, retrievers, setters and more. I memorized each of them. I draw pictures of them and remembered their home country, history, characteristics and behaviors with its figures. Now I don't recall them exactly the same as I had in mind, but some names and visual images are still clear (This picture is beautiful Siberian Husky but my favorite at that time was Borzoi.)

Sometimes I think about this old enthusiasm to dogs when I write my blog. As my readers might know I don't set any single theme here. I talk about movies, plants, music, travels and funny things that happen around me. I know blogs are useful when it's a place for a certain subject, like a cuisine-study blog in the lovely comedy film "Julie & Julia." If I try something alike, I'd write about  "Superb Architecture 100" or "World's Color encyclopedia" or maybe "My favorite cool tunes of the month", but I don't try to define the scope. One reason is somebody already had done it. The other is my curiosity won't be satisfied with only one category.  So I just write whatever I wish. 

The true reason I rethink about my blog is I wonder if I could write 100 posts in a year, without a break from 2010. This being my third challenge at the end of the year, I’m ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment