2013-06-17

335 Trial and Error but...

Recently I very often feel that what I do, strangely, tends to become the opposite of my intention. I'm doing badly, I'm lost, I cannot make my way out, or cannot myself understood (not always, but often). 

But all I can do is just do it. Just do what I do. If I miss tiny little sense of incongruity it might turn out to be error, and I feel down, but that's it. I keep doing, like these genius.

"I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael Jordan

"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me."
-Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment