2016-06-02

633 (Continued) - Winner and Loser

I'm writing this with pure surprise and for the first time I'm writing a continuing story of my last post. The person who pushed me and I had a talk today (I really have never expected this to happen). I was partly right about what I wrote, and somethings were really not correct. Yes, the person is vulnerable and dependent on the weak armor. But I was surprised to know (and honestly, cannot yet fully understand) that the person is all about goodwill. Reality is such an ambivalent thing. What has been once seen as black turns out to be white. It's almost like a miracle. I dare not to take any lessons from my curious experience, and just wish to be glad with the fact that I discovered, as this attitude sounds much more fitted to my conscience than to try to be unnecessarily journalistic. 

So we talked and finished talking with feelings that we did win something, a friendship, trust, and bond. Surely we were wrong on each ends and when we accept it even the losers can make good winners.   

No comments:

Post a Comment