2016-11-11

663 Just Before the 39th Birthday

I was born in the sunny daylight on 12th November 1977. Tomorrow, within an hour I will kick off my 39th year. I haven't taken it seriously to get aged and celebrate the birthday. The concept of "a special day of my life" doesn't fit to me much because I know life sometimes gives me and surprises me by making any given day as a special one. It's totally unpredictable. Given that, however, maybe it's a good idea to celebrate one's birthday as no one can tell when a really special day is coming to you. Maybe the reason we celebrate our birthday is to get ready to expect a real special one. 

On the other hand, I've learnt to understand that the normal, usual and ordinary daily life is what we actually should celebrate and appreciate, because everything will be slowly but surely change in the course of time. When the change comes, you might miss your good and old days, your ordinary life the most. Or not... you might embrace the change and your new life. No one can tell.

I would truly appreciate my ordinary life that supports me, while I would embrace the change and surprise that guides me to the new stage of life that is totally unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment