2016-11-27

670 Be A Million Miles Away

What makes a trip wonderful is that it gives me insight which might stay long. I got a feeling that it's alright to sense that I am not belong to where I live my everyday life. I might keep being a stranger regardless the length of the time I spent in the place, because sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the fact that it seems I haven't succeeded to be a part of it, to understand it, and to embrace it, and after all, the most favorite place in this city is the point where people depart from it. It's irony, but funny. I don't have to tune in to the place that surrounds me. Instead I can live in the air and time of the place that is thousands of miles away from here. It's not evasive, because at any cost I do what I do and what I am supposed to do whatever the idea I take, only being always free from the effort to ingrain myself into a place where I happen to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment