2017-03-12

719 Be Good to Me

This spring is going to be a time of change.  One of these changes I found so far is that I noticed the way to understand what it is like to "care oneself". Over the years I was told hundreds of times that I should take care of myself, and I admit I couldn't fully understand the meaning. I think the reason was I have been "too true and serious" to being myself, to see the situation around me objectively, from a neutral perspective. That's probably because I have been really successful to link with my inner self and live with it. But the truth is, actually I have been gradually aware of it on the other hand, extremeness can be a hazard and I should learn to be more reasonable. 

However, somehow the idea of "take care of myself" or "have self-esteem" didn't fit to me. I have been living in a sort of extreme situation publicly and privately, and couldn't stop it. But "be good to me" is something I can understand, remember and get along with. It's better for me because "being good" is not a big deal. It's, for example, like to invite someone to take a seat on a finest chair in the room. It's a little bit of kind act that will bring a huge rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment