2017-05-11

739 Transparent Transportation

We spend most of our living time in buildings. Sure, we walk on the street or climb the mountain, and jump in the sea sometimes. But now, I'm writing this in my place and you might be reading this in office, store, theatre, classroom, locker room, cafe, or baggage claim. We live in building. But it's also true that we spend good amount of our lifetime in transportation. Everyday we get on the bus, train, taxi or airplane. It's a happy feeling for me to move in such speed that is much beyond my physical ability (airplane can bring me further to the extent I am free even from gravity). When we are in transportation we are out of building. It's 

So I sometimes imagine it would be fantastic if all the transportation we use has glass roof or glass wall and we can always enjoy seeing the sky and outside world once we get on board the transportation, once we are out of our routine life inside building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment