2017-05-27

742 A tale in the Air #2

The plane started to descend. I make it a rule to listen to music during take off or landing. I was listening to my iPod playlist. The tune "Around the World" by Daft Punk, one of the finest dance music in the past 20 years, started. Instantly a very funny, hilarious idea came to my mind, that it would be super cool if every passengers in the airplane starts to dance to the music, in the air, especially in those limited allocated space with sitting on the seat. The idea kept captured my mind and made my flight much more happy. That will be really fun. I always believe any people can dance to its own style if the music is excellent, and people can do it if they are on airplane, in a elevator, in classroom, or at the crossing in the busy street.        

No comments:

Post a Comment