2017-09-03

756 Cars 3

Pixar's "Cars" works is amazing that its world is so unique in the way that cars is all about and there is no visible human description. The idea of the world of only cars (with some exception of helicopters and flying vehicles) is something really surreal. The concept in the "Monster's Inc." is much more complicated and well designed, but the world of living cars is also innovative. Surely we have no idea how these cars are born and educated to learn to run and live their lives and then pass away. But we don't care. The storytelling and the characters, the excitement of speed, and the dynamics in the race in the movie, especially 1 and 3 are so great that it simply attracts us. 

For the storyline of Cars 3, I don't want to talk about the surprising ending of the journey of brilliant Lightning McQueen - it was surprising, and although I didn't fully understand the outcome, I really enjoyed it. Moreover, it was also telling the story about my favorite, Doc Hudson. So the movie is about teacher and student, master and pupil. In my personal life I have so many great, respected masters and teachers in family, school, office, dance studio and within my friends. To me the master is always being the master. But the movie can vividly draw a picture from another perspective on the story of master and pupil and this is surely one truth in human life. Pixar opens up my eyes again this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment