2010-11-12

92 Birthday

November 12, 2010, today's my birthday (As my readers might kindly remember this is also Grace Kelly's 81th birthday!)
I do not especially favor parties or gatherings, and I was determined not to plan to make others congratulate me.
So let it be. Let it happen, I thought.
It happened. From the beginning of the day I got many messages and cheers, photos and cards. My boss urged me to leave office early and go for a drink. My fellow worker presented me a huge moca cake with candle on it (funny thing is the shop staff misspelled my unusual birth name so I couldn't help laughing)
To be honest I don't know what is so special about birthday. We celebrate Christmas because Jesus is great. But we are not. Nevertheless, birthday is an anniversary when you can know that your relationships with people around you is so great.
Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment