2010-11-24

94 Clubbing

I believe this theme is perfectly wrong to talk about after my statement of "being a little bit healthier". Staying up all night, in a dark closed room, with smoke and alcohol---I like none of them. Still I sometimes go there because once I saw a perfect moment in clubbing.

It was a kid, a littel girl. A kid? In a club? I thought, and so did everyone. But soon we were amazed by her perfect coolness. She showed no interest in drunken and smoking adults around her. She seemed so plain, clean and chic. She was standing there alone just to dance to enjoy music.

I remember people praised her for its almost dignified manner. I don't know if she was a daughter of a famous DJ or a club manager, or just a youngest guest. What drew my attention was a fact that she knew how to enjoy music in clubbing better than anyone else in the room.

To me the image of the kid is like a symbol of clubbing. Maybe I go to club just to find out if I could be the one who really enjoy music like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment