2011-02-02

107 Colorful

This morning I was on my way to office and waiting for a lift in a gloomy hall. I saw one of the directors and met his eyes, which seemed slightly surprised with my appearance. What's wrong? Then I noticed I was wearing somewhat silly outfits.

Bright red Scottish tartan muffler, dark-navy overcoat, jasmine yellow trousers, with a frosty blue briefcase(and blackberry in my hand). I'm not always in authentic Wall Street's dark suits, but seldom dress myself in such a color palette.

At the moment I was taken aback by my bold style and felt ashamed, but soon awkwardness vanished. Somehow I felt alright with these colors. Actually it was cheerful not silly. I didn't choose them with any consideration. I think I've got the idea from faint warmth in the air that tells spring season will come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment