2011-07-08

149 Reindeer Poll

Now I'd proudly state that I have readers in over 20 nations. I'm proud, honored and really amazed. I'm thankful that so many people might visit here so often, and thankful that they don't complain even if one of my stories is boring.

The statistics shows another interesting fact. The most popular post in this blog is #82 Chill out, a very short, simple note to describe a moment in late summer. To me it's a light snapshot but to my dear readers, somehow this is all-time best. It's like a small documentary film produced within entirely the director's neighborhood had won the Oscar. Do my readers prefer realism?

Maybe I should ask you "What kind of subject you want to read?" or "How many words could you accept in a post?" but I don't need to know so much. I'm just curious about "How did you find here?" and this time I set up a simple poll here and I'd appreciate if you could give answer to it. (Please see right)

Again I'm so grateful to the readers from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment