2014-04-30

431 Meditation

Recently it seems modern people are more interested in meditation and its effect. Personally I try it sometimes but hasn't yet to reach the state which it does have effect on me. Maybe "try it" is not a proper attitude…just "do it". I'm not pursuing spiritual side of life and not sure if meditation is successful enough to change the human being. The effect should be so personal that it's hard to measure. But I'd like to imagine the state of meditation where you are released from routine, miscellaneous affairs, senses and noises, and you feel like rediscovering yourself with infinite expanse of potentiality in every aspects of life, far more than you would expect. It may sound exaggerating but this is how I describe meditation. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment