2014-09-07

472 Attire

For the first time in my life I was invited a small fashion show at an Italian brand. I knew for the first time why some people become crazy for fashion. The show is real and the reality is all about. I felt how I had been ignorant of the difference between watching real person (really beautiful person) walking in fine outfits in front of me, and looking at a magazine photo. The clothing is living and shining in the show. The color, the texture, the cutting, the sense of humor, the fabrication, the decoration and the movement along with human body. Each one made unforgettable impression of how far the cloths look gorgeous and attractive. The fine clothes makes human look better and the human makes the same to the clothes. I felt happy to recognize this beautiful interaction, mutual action with my eyes. That's why I'm convinced that there should be a good reason for people to be a fashionista. 

In any case I was amazed how much expression we have to say clothes --- attire, dress, outfit, garment, habiliment, wardrobe, garb and getup. I just wonder if the unnecessarily enriched vocabulary means our interest and obsession for our clothes that we cannot let go for a moment in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment