2015-01-02

502 ABC Jazz


One thing I really feel thankful to the age of internet is the free and unlimited access to internet radio. I've been a huge fan of radio program and interestingly, fortunately, the digitalization of radio never lessens the joy and even opens the way to further delight of music. Because I'm not only a listener of one certain category of music, I do like listening to the station called 'ABC Jazz' which plays "real good music" cross-bordering the definition of jazz. Here you can meet classic jazz, pure jazz, bossa nova, jazz rock, RnB, lounge, house and electronica for 24 hours. I have no idea who creates and keeps the incredible sound list but I believe this is simply a tasteful and stylin' station. I can listen to this for whole ordinary day or Christmas day (much better).

Some of the finest tune I met here are;

 "This Is What You Are"  / Mario Biondi
 "Music Takes Me Up"  / Mr. Scruff
 "Bocadera Corazón (feat. Assunta Mandaglio) / Bocadero
 "Soon" / Gelka
 "All I Want For Christmas Is You" /  Michael Buble
 "Waterdrops" / Rivera Rotation
 "Bossa No.5" / RioListic
 "St Germain Des Pres" / Pink Satellite

Please try your ears if you would like.
http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/abc-jazz/share

No comments:

Post a Comment