2015-01-24

508 Light Weight

I don't drink much. Rather, I seldom drink. I don't feel sorry that I cannot acknowledge and appreciate the pleasure of being intoxicated. It is strange to say but I can only sense alcoholic material and not the happy uplift which easily makes people love drinking.

So it took many years to understand why people drink alcohol; they are not taking alcohol but having spiritual and physical uplift. Alcohol beverages are not the ultimate goal of pleasure but the vehicle to the happiness. 

I'm not sure if I'm happy or the opposite that I am born to be ignorant of that pleasure delivered from alcohol but I do understand the fun in the course of finding another way to reach it. For me to dance, listen to the music are the sources of the uplift which otherwise I will have from drinking (though, I must admit I have some from drinking lots of coffee.)

I'm very much fond of listening to the music from pop, hiphop, jazz, lounge, classics, and rock n roll as if the variety of beverages gives us different kinds of fun, such as wine, beer, whisky, or cider. And dancing sometimes has even more powerful effect on mind. Might those who can handle lots of alcohol be able to understand what can replace the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment