2015-03-24

519 Ceylon Tea

I've been such a huge coffee lover all my life. The taste and flavor of a fine cup of coffee seems to me a part of my life. It might be exaggerating. But if people are to have coffee, cigarettes and alcohol,  I can be allowed to take only one part of the three. That's what I've been thinking. I forgot to count tea.

The other day my friend gave me a excellent package of ceylon tea, which I hadn't tasted  for a long time. The spicy aroma, deep and fresh taste with a little bit of bitterness, and bracing fragrance overwhelmed me.

I drink black tea, green tea, roasted green tea, oolong tea and sometimes herbal tea, but I was amazed by the almost unmatched experience. What is this unique flavor all about? I've never known I could have anew experience through drinking tea.

It doesn't mean tea can replace coffee. But the unique taste of lush green cannot be duplicated in coffee and I'm fully glad to enjoy the two different great drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment