2015-05-12

535 10,000

I just happened to recognize that the this blog had surpassed 10,000 total views before I know. As of today it adds up to 10,314 views, so this little record must have been made around February- March 2015. The number is nothing to do with the readers for sure, nor to do with myself. "Okay, so what's the big deal"? No, nothing. But now I got to understand why people, companies or institutions celebrates the certain events and anniversaries which mark the milestone of the achievement, (however small it may be, I might add.) A great thing about statistics is that figure never lies. So when I look at this five-digit number showing the  total views so far, I do have a real, solid, and material feeling of this achievement, however small it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment