2015-07-30

551 Shade

For the first time in several years, I happened to think of updating a shade over a little window in my house. For years there has been a smoky-wine-red fabric which has a fine contrast with white wall and green plants. But somehow I sense a need to change. I researched some interior shops and looked at catalogs. Then I decided to change the current dusky red color into the one with very different, opposite impression. I came up with an idea of navy blue or midnight blue that might be again a successful contrast between plants and other stuffs. After 1-hour discussion with the store staff surrounded by several many curtain fabrics, finally I pointed out a greenish one, a combination of forest green and light green with a little bit of maroon, which probably suggest a very earthy but modern taste. 

To my plants, the change means a lot. No more contrast but welcoming harmony. The shade will be made within 1 week and I hope it will bring an awesome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment