2015-08-05

552 Instagram

Recently I started to use Instagram just to learn one of the most successful tools in SNS marketing which I am studying. In a nutshell it is really fascinating. It's a photo, a record, a message, an emotion, and a moment with all these combined. I strongly believe in the power of words but we are most likely paying attention to visual information, and what's more, great images can actually talk much more than words.  

Instagram starts to open up my eyes to new ways of communication. The other day I came across a notice of very intriguing and beautiful photograph exhibition. I searched the photographer and she had Instagram account. I followed her photo because they were really good. 

A few hours later I found that she "Liked" one of the photos I shot and posted on my Instagram account. Whatever the way is, this is the first time my photo attracts a certain attention from a professional photographer

It's just totally exciting and amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment