2015-10-11

570 Signature


I was really lucky to happen to meet Sir Paul Smith who visited one of his flagship stores. This was my first time to ask signature of a celebrity, but I don't feel it's right to call him just a celebrity. I think he is a true creator who has great influence. I have been a fan of his cloths and respected his works. I spoke with him only for 30 seconds but I did feel uplifting happiness and excitement that I was in front of a real creator, and just by shaking hands with a few words I could get an extraordinary sense that I was meeting somebody truly real and special.

He kindly wrote his famous iconic signature. This was a huge gift as it was a creative symbol of his brand and part of his design. I know I might be too excited, but the whole experience was so unexpected and unusually happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment