2015-10-20

574 Pasta Pot

I think the weirdest part of a weird dream is that in the dream you feel, think, or even say something in a manner which you might act in a real world.  The other day I had a little dream of me inviting friends to a dinner. I was expected to cook pasta and one of the friends was in charge of making sauce. The friend said okay and promised to bring good sauce perfectly match the pasta. At the moment in my dream suddenly I noticed that I didn't have any large pasta pot for the purpose but only had a normal one just fitted to boil macaroni. I sensed that I was in trouble as I knew the friend would make a good sauce for spaghetti, not for macaroni. Then the funny dream ended and I waked up with a clear idea that it would be better for me to go and get a pasta pot right away (which I still haven't, or, should I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment