2016-02-29

616 February 29th, 2016

Today, 29th Monday, February 2016 is well known to be the 366th day added to match the calendar cycle to astronomic cycle of the earth. A research says that if there had not been this adjustment, today should have been 15th July, 2017. Sometimes it is a bit reassuring to know the rules and system of our society are not that perfect and we need to adjust it, because if something is not perfect it will be able to be improved. Today is no holiday for most of the workers around the world, but I take my own holiday and I'm enjoying it tracking the social networks showing the beautiful people and the latest news of Academy Awards 2016, in the middle of terribly busy-and-difficult project I'm working on. 

(I sense this is just not the year for celebrating SF movies including The Martian and The Force Awakens, which I liked much among the nominees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment