2016-08-14

645 Gear

One of my recent greatest findings is to know what the knowledge is, thanks to a post on Facebook (I am not a huge fan of FB but come to admit SNS does actually helps me to learn new things). What is knowledge? It's like a gear. It's a gear that works and rotates together with other gears so that they make something bigger, greater start to work efficiently and interactively to generate dynamics. Knowledge is there to work, to collaborate, to function. It reminds me of one theory of building muscles which says muscles are only meaningful if it can work. Just a pile of muscle, or knowledge, no matter how difficult to acquire them, means little. Muscles are there to be used, so is knowledge.

This idea might not be a brand-new nor exciting, but what made me interested in this was the similarity of knowledge and muscle. It can be trained and stored but above all most important thing is it can be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment