2016-10-09

657 Blogger

Maybe one of the reasons I keep my blog is that this is the place I can play between the public identity and private identity of myself. I use SNS where I need to (I think I need to) control what I say under my public identity. My family, friends, colleagues, and so many acquaintances watch my post and some of them kindly send me "Likes" and comment back. I enjoy to be paid attention and communicating with them. In blog here, it's a bit different. I do not disclose my real name or identity. Only a handful kind readers who are my family or friend know who the writer is. So for example I can watch a film and post my review on an evening when I skip my firm's dinner. I can enjoy being a free identity. Furthermore, though I have been imposing a discipline on myself to "always write something that might be interesting to unknown reader" since I started this, I am gradually changing my mind not to care much about it. Surely it doesn't mean I write anything - any kind of topic from my job interview, fascinating lunch, unproductive holiday, to my love interest. It's not a diary I can write anything I want. I don't want it because if I write my diary it is not disclosed at all. But here, I may write something I just feel, think, something that is true to my sense but also can be filtered by logic and come into word. I actually "pin" my thoughts here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment