2016-10-11

658 Catch Your Eyes

As being a dancer / a dance lover,  dance is a part of my life and I take it for granted. But I noticed when I watched a happy dancing flash mob that dance is not usually a natural action in life (of course, I don't suddenly start dancing in the public), and also noticed that our eyes are swiftly attracted by the dance once it starts to move. In a dance studio or a club we never be surprised to see people dancing, so I somehow forgot that only a subtle dance move can catch your eyes in our daily, public, normal and ordinary life. I always focus on my dance in a way of how I can liberate my sense and emotion to be part of the music. But it's better to have the view of how my dance is seen and how it can be paid attention to. It's not about a desire to be seen "cool", but searching for why a dance move can fascinate us so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment