2017-01-02

702 Reflection

I spent walking around a whole new year's day in one of the most sacred locations in the country. I'm not that spiritual kind of person but I just wanted to see beautiful and comforting scenery on this occasion. Still it's no doubt that meditation time gave me to think deeply inside myself. Again I didn't intend to think my life. I just wanted to enjoy the sightseeing but anyhow the location had power to lead me to that level of insight. 

What I thought is that I should accept my weakness and flaws --- simply put, I cannot be perfect. I should watch them and acknowledge them so that I could be finer and stronger regardless of them. If I can watch them carefully, objectively, like watching myself in a mirror, it may help me to avoid falling into not just to too much ego but also, more importantly, a blind fear, anxiety and impatience caused by too much seriousness to be as perfect as possible. To know your weakness would lead you to something. The best part of it is you don't have to criticize yourself for it, as others will do so when necessary. Just watch, know, acknowledge it, and it will be a tactics worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment