2017-01-22

709 Sunlight

I like to see the moonlight in the town, but I feel the sunlight will be better fit to the mountain. Some prefers to see the sun rising and setting in the sea, some likes to feel the sunlight under the woods, or perhaps everyone likes to see the sun high in the sky over the cloud, which is only be able to seen from the airplane. I do like the latter, but it's special. On the mountain, I imagine that (as I'm not a climber so never experienced) the sun is much beautiful because the mountain top is the highest place on earth to reach to the sun. In considering to write about sunlight in this blog, I remember that I was actually named after the sunlight itself. I care much about not to make my writings too conceptual that sounds boring to everyone, but if you kindly allow me to spend one more sentence I should say, that if the moon is my old friend, the sun is my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment