2017-01-18

708 Moonlight

Sometimes, and suddenly, at some point of evening, walking in a street I happen to look up the sky for a moment and surprisingly find the moon is shining among the flood of town lights. Then I remember I am living totally unaware of the direction where the moon appears. No matter how far human gets wiser and more skilled, and no matter how far the age of technology go beyond, we will always see the sun rise in the morning and the moon will appear in the night sky. When I was a little child my mother used to tell that the moon was a guardian that made you safely back to home under the light. Being a guardian when I was a kid, and now it's like an old friend. It may sound odd but I cannot help feeling like smiling to the moon when I unexpectedly find it, just as I come across one of my best friends in the crowd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment