2018-04-08

823 LEGO

When I was a kid I used to play with LEGO. I loved this toy so much and I played with it all day long, every day, for hours. My big brother had a series of spaceship LEGO and mine was a series of town buildings and knight's castle. We shared them all the time but I remember my favorite was to build a normal house and structure a street. There was something really exciting in creating a space, interior, garden, robust wall, stairs and window. I remember when I was playing with LEGO and creating my architecture, everything was totally left behind, except the sound of radio or music I was listening to with playing. These time was definitely one of the happiest moments in my memory and I am now wondering how I could possibly reproduce the moment in my current age and interest and the way of using my time. I suppose it will be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment