2018-04-01

821 Balance

Spending two months with experiencing series of injury and its recovery, I think it was the time to learn about my body. And the learning never stops and I hope I can be wiser enough to use my body in the best way, in the better way than ever. I practice dancing, Tai-Chi, and kickboxing, these action teach me that body will slowly learn and after continuing practice and effort, eventually it will start to move as I wish. 

But body is a very delicate equipment that is structured with high precision. It's not easy to get rid of unwise practice and replace them with good one. Still it's worth challenging.

For example I need to keep:

 - my ribs stretching and keeping the distance between pelvis
 - my ankles smooth and flexible
 - my head sitting right over the spine
 - my scapula movable
 - my toes standing firmly on the ground
 - my shoulders relaxed

It is not going to be easy to stay in the ideal posture.  But at least I know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment