2018-04-15

825 Music Video

I haven't seen music videos for a long time since I finished my school days and got into a professional life. I thought I didn't have time to search for videos that I liked and would like to watch again and again. But even though I didn't notice clearly, here we got the change of the way we enjoy worlds' entertainment. Music videos are not only on TV but on Apple Music and YouTube, with more flexible and intelligent attraction. I can enjoy them as easily as I read books, and more comfortably than watching them on television as I used to. I started to think, that music videos are for people who really don't have time. They can attract you, make you happy, make you imagine and send messages. I never imagined that these  5-minutes short films can be powerful enough to change the state of mind at once.

I found Taylor Swift's new video "Delicate", which is fantastic, hilarious, happy and really charming. Today's music video seems somehow different from those I watched every day in late 90's, and it feels like more personal. The musicians, performers are incredible stars for sure, but they seems to be a bit closer and real person who is not only talented and celebrated but also struggles and get confused. This might be a perspective of grown-ups.

Taylor's "Delicate" has a wonderful dance sequence almost like "Singing in the Rain".

   

No comments:

Post a Comment