2010-04-11

43 Pirates

Please be aware, this is a talk of black humor, very unusually for my blog(a friend once described it as "cute and poetic", oh what a praise!!)

I was in a diner near my office one evening. There were two young guys beside me, who I knew from their talk was apparently employees in a trading company.

They were talking about pirates, because their business actually had the risk of being attacked by the pirates.

"You know, when you are sent to the dangerous area, you need to sign a paper and sware not to complain to our company anything about the risk of death."
"Really? What about the case you being kidnapped and imprisoned, and after released?"
"You' ll be paid, because while you're alive they think you're on duty."

The sense is far from the world of the financial officers like me. Frankly, I was enjoying thier continuing talk, but some of them are too black to put on here!




No comments:

Post a Comment