2011-04-16

127 Magical Mystery Tour



So Spring comes here.

After the quake my sense of time has changed. I don't care what date is the day but I count time like "1 week after the quake", "10 days after", "3 weeks after the day". This makes me really tired because in this way time passes desparately slow. Day is long, week is sadly long, and month is hopelessly long.

But suddenly I see the change of the season. Suddenly flowers of all colors jump out from the quiet ground or from the dark solid branch. Now bunch of flowers are spreading themselves and pushing each other loudly. Amazing. Only a few weeks ago we were freezing and gasping in a wintery wind. 

Always a break of a new season is a time of change, but nothing is so gorgeous and ambitious like spring openings. It's a magical mystery how you wake up in one morning to see this feast of colors starts. It's a triumph only seen in spring time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment