2011-06-21

145 Baby Shower

At this time last year was a record-breaking wedding rush (see #63 and #68). This year comes truly a baby rush!

I remember when my little niece was born and how small she was. I couldn't find her sleeping under a tiny blanket. Now she is 5 and performs Jumpin' Jack line-dance with my clumsy piano.

I remember when I was 1 year old though it's just a sight of sunny balcony. The memory turns much clearer when I was 2, and I remember I was fighting with other kids when I was 3.

The smaller the child is, the bigger their parent exist in the child's world. Babies always see the dads and moms as an embodiment of the whole world, with their eyes wide open, even when the only thing they do is crying, hiccups and sleeping.

So I don't think it wise to give iPad to toddlers when they're really small...but I don't know, it would make them more independent and curious about the wild wide world miles away from them.

Gifted photographer Sartorialist shows images on father's day. Congratulations to all who share the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment