2012-06-17

241 Miss the Sky


Couple of months have passed since I last flew. I don't take the airplane so frequently, and it doesn't mean I rarely fly. But actually I do like flying and miss the sky from time to time especially when I'm sick of daily life. I don't know why so many other people don't feel as I do. In my opinion flying is the most amazing experience in our normal life. You will see the infinite space and become part of it. You're not just floating in the clouds, but you have destination where you find a different land and different people, and changes, that would change you. What is wonderful behind this is that all these flying experiences are made up of beautiful management of human skills and technologies from pilots to ground crew. Perhaps this is the reason for the tense atmosphere around the airport and during the flight, and it is making the air travel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment