2013-01-03

303 Stroll

On this sunny holiday, the last holiday of new year, I was thinking of going to cinema. I could instantly think of some that I'd be willing to see; the latest adventure of world's most famous and coolest spy, or the musical drama of a noble-minded prison breaker for whom the world shed tears, or the cheerful buddy-comedy of a pair of french chefs, or the funny story of fishing salmon in a desert.

But somehow I just couldn't get into the idea. These films must be wonderful and I was sure I'd see them soon, but not today. I was walking around the moat through downtown, had a cup of coffee, and couldn't change my mind. Maybe movies are ordinary entertainment to me, and not for the new year holidays, as a special recreation. And what is a special recreation? It is like, strolling aimlessly, free from any appointment or schedule, and wasting time to photo a peaceful swan.

On the way to home I dropped in my favorite grocery and happened to meet a familiar clerk. Actually he had saw me and given me a courteous greeting yesterday, but I didn't immediately notice it as I was listening to iPod, and when I noticed he had already gone too far for me to address. I was feeling uneasy of my behavior but today we smiled and exchanged courtesies again.  
If I went to movie and come back late without calling at the shop I might not have met him. "So what?", some might say. But I'd say this was something that happened by luck.      

No comments:

Post a Comment