2013-08-18

357 Somnology


The other day I got so tired and fell asleep without turning off the radio. In the middle of the night I was half awake because of the music from the radio. The midnight-dawn program featured Green Day for about a full hour and my dream was colored by "Basket Case", "Know the Enemy" and "Minority". Yes the dream was colorful and fun with these songs, and did leave something unforgettable, though I didn't remember the detail at all. I waked up when the program ended. After that I've been listening to Green Day a whole week. 

It's not what they call 'sleep-learning', but I think our mind are very naive and so exposed to outer factors especially music when we're asleep. No surprise, because our ears are still very open while our eyes are closed in sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment